Westminster Abbey, Big Ben and Buckingham guided tour in London
- Discover the history and highlights of the City of Westminster with a 5-Star Blue Badge Guide
- Enjoy priority entrance to Westminster Abbey with skip-the-line tickets
- Admire the Gothic abbey, its royal treasures and the Poets' Corner
- See the iconic Big Ben, Palace of Westminster, Buckingham Palace, and more
- Learn about the British royal family and politics with live commentary in only 1 language
Do you know who is buried in Westminster Abbey? Join this daily group tour of the City of Westminster to discover the best-kept secrets and treasures of the royal Abbey along with nearby attractions and monuments. You'll skip the lines and be introduced to local history and urban legends.
First you'll start with a visit to one of the capital’s top-rated attractions: the Westminster Abbey. With reserved timed tickets this group of maximum 20 participants can beat the crowds and enter without waiting in line at the ticket office, giving you more time to discover the abbey's royal heritage and admire the beautiful Gothic nave, royal chapels, crypts and the Poets’ Corner.
You'll explore the beating heart of London, learning about the British government and politics as you admire the magnificent Palace of Westminster with the iconic Big Ben. Your local guide will also show you many monuments to important historical figures such as Sir Winston Churchill and Mahatma Gandhi. You’ll then head to Buckingham Palace to explore the history of the British royal family. See one of the world's most famous royal residences and hear fascinating stories about the late Queen Elizabeth II, Princess Diana of Wales, Queen Victoria and other inspiring people of the royal descent.