Krakow Card with Schindler’s Factory entrance
- Discover Krakow, one of the most beautiful cities in Poland
- Get access to 39 museums in Krakow
- Take advantage to use public transport free of charge
- Visit Schindler's Factory, where many Jews lives were saved during World War II
- Explore the city at your own pace
Visit the best sites in Krakow with just one card in your pocket easily. Your Krakow Card grants you free admission to 39 museums and free public transport in Krakow! Thanks to that card you will visit one of the most popular attractions in the city - the original enamel factory of Oskar Schindler. Your Krakow Card is the best way to visit the city!
Enjoy the best city attractions and visit the most important museums for 3-days, such as Eagle Pharmacy, Underground Main Market Square Museum, Traditional Krakow's Bourgeois House, wonderful St. Mary’s Basilica, and more. The full list of museums will be attached to your Krakow Card.
With your card, you can visit also Schindler's Factory. The place has become very popular among people from around the world, especially after Spielberg’s movie 'Schindler’s List was released in 1993. The old factory is now a museum to pay tribute to the brave deeds of Oskar Schindler, who saved many Jews' lives and to recreate the atmosphere of Krakow during World War II.