Hungarian dinner with Danube River cruise
- Experience a combined sightseeing cruise with live music and dinner
- See the Parliament, Chain Bridge and the Citadel illuminated at night
- Relax on the open balcony or listen to the live music inside
Make the best out of your Budapest experience on a combined sightseeing cruise including live music and dinner. Admire the illuminated city on a 2-hour Danube River cruise where you can enjoy either the view from the open balcony or the live music inside.
See Budapest from a different perspective and marvel at the breathtaking architecture of the Parliament, Chain Bridge, the Buda side with its Castle, and the Citadel while eating Hungarian gastro specialties from a rich buffet.
Live music entertainment is provided by four members of the award-winning Rajkó Folk Orchestra playing local and international favorites. The band includes a truly special Hungarian virtuoso folk instrument, the cimbalom, bringing remarkable vibes to the atmosphere.
- Alföld-style Goulash soup served in a kettle
- Strudel variations
- Drinks: welcome drink, wine/beer plus mineral water