Hop-on hop-off harbor tour with Museum Ship Cap San Diego ticket
- Visit the biggest museum cargo ship in the world
- Learn more about the life aboard the ship and it's history
- See Hamburg's top sites including the harbor, Speicherstadt and HafenCity
- Hop off along the tour to visit your favorite attractions
Discover the world's largest navigable museum cargo ship in combination with a hop-on-hop-off harbor tour.
A 90-minute boat ride takes you through the port of Hamburg, along the Speicherstadt and HafenCity. Starting daily from the St. Pauli Landungsbrücken, the route covers all the tourist sights. On board you can listen to the informative live commentary in German and English.
Then hop off at the famous museum ship Cap San Diego and join a journey back in the 1960s, when the ship was built. See the command bridge, the impressive engine room or the shaft tunnel. In addition, permanent exhibitions inform about the history of seafaring and about topics related to the ocean.
After the visit of the museum ship you can hop back onboard and enjoy great views of the harbor and its famous landmarks.
Stops of the harbor tour:
- Landungsbrücken Bridge 10
- Elbinsel - Wilhelmsburg
- Maritime Museum - HafenCity
- Traditional harbor
- Speicherstadt - Wunderland - Dungeon
- Cap San Diego
- Landungsbrücken 10