Guided tour of the Acropolis area of Athens by electric scooter
- Drive your own e-scooter and take in the views from Pnyx Hill
- Immerse yourself in Athenian history and culture with an expert guide
- Ride along Dionysiou Areopagitou Street and other famous streets
- Gaze at the National Observatory, overlooking the Acropolis and the city
- See Philopappou Hill, a green oasis surrounded by lush nature
Whizz down the streets of Athens effortlessly gliding past iconic landmarks like the Parthenon. An experienced guide will tell you about the city's history while you explore the rich cultural heritage of Athens in an eco-friendly way.
The tour begins at the New Acropolis Museum’s entrance on Dionysiou Aeropagitou pedestrian street. You'll pass by the Ancient Theatre (Odeon) of Herodes Atticus and stop on the slopes of Philopappos Hill, where you can admire archaeological excavations and Saint Demetrios Loumbardiaris church. The ride continues to Thissio and up to the Hill of Nymphs, where you'll see the National Observatory, a neoclassical building created in 1846.
You'll enjoy the panoramic view of the city and descend to Apostolou Pavlov Street. Next, you'll follow the path between the Acropolis Hill and reach the Roman Forum of Athens (Roman Agora). The guide will take you to the neighborhood of Plaka to see traditional houses and to the Choragic Monument of Lysicrates. The tour will end at the Temple of Olympian Zeus.