Self-guided Discovery Walk in London’s Peckham neighborhood
- Explore London’s Peckham neighborhood during this interactive and fun discovery walk
- Learn about the history and local stories of the city center in a playful way
- Solve location-based riddles to unlock directions to your next stop along the route
- See popular sights from a different angle and discover hidden local spots
- Receive recommendations for local activities and/or bars or restaurants from the local creator
Learn about London’s vibrant Peckham area in a playful way on this guideless and flexible walk.
Get inspired on this magical walk through Peckham. Explore the locals foodie spots, tranquil green spaces and village quarter. Experience the vibrancy of this multicultural, artistic and creative hub. All while solving location-based riddles along the way and enjoying those sweet ‘a-ha!’ discovery moments!
This playful walk across London’s diverse neighborhood sharpens your senses and encourages you to appreciate the most wonderful – and often hidden – details around you. Whether you know Peckham or just start exploring here, this experience gives you a perspective on discovery that will inspire your curiosity wherever you go next.
Local wonders you’ll discover on this walk include: the famous M. Manze pie and mash shop, the award-winning architecture of Peckham Library, fantastic views from the ex-multi-story car park turned event space of Peckham Levels and the boutique shops and restaurants of Bellenden Road. This discovery walk is an educational and fun activity for friends, couples, families with kids, curious locals, visitors, and team building. You can fully enjoy this experience of connecting with the city while staying in your own group.