Private tour to the Athenian Riviera and Cape Sounion from Athens
- Visit Cape Sounion and the Temple of Poseidon and enjoy the wonderful view
- Drive along the scenic Athenian Riviera route with premium off-road vehicles
- Embark on a private safari tour for up to 6 persons per vehicle
- Take the most picturesque and exciting routes with panoramic views
- Enjoy a tasty lunch with traditional Greek food and wine
On this tour you'll get to explore Athens Riviera and the Saronic Golf one of the most picturesque coastal viewpoints. You'll swim in the Greek gleaming crystal clear waters and taste local flavors by the sea on a 7-8 hrs private road trip from Athens to Cape Sounion.
You'll travel with premium off-road vehicles and escorts along South Attica’s scenic shoreline "Athens Riviera" through beautiful landscapes, villages and mountain roads. You'll also pass through the gorgeous suburbs of Palaio Faliro, Glyfada, Voula (where you'll make a quick stop to visit the unique Lake of Vouliagmeni), Varkiza, Lagonisi, Anavissos, Agios Konstantinos the gulch of Chaos, the Sounion National Park until you reach a point with the best panoramic view of the ancient Temple of Poseidon (built at the top of a towering sea cliff). From above, you can admire the fantastic views of the Aegean. A visit to Poseidon temple is optional and can be arranged separately with your escort.
The exploration day will be fulfilled with a last stop at a local tavern in Lavrio, where you can enjoy a traditional Greek lunch with local dishes.
Discover the Athenian Riviera like never before and be a part of a unique day experience with this all-inclusive package.