6-day tour of Isle of Skye and Hebridean Hopper with guest house
- Look up at the towering Kelpies, a 100 ft tall sculpture of horses
- Be spirited away by the Callanish Standing Stones
- Immerse yourself in culture and history as you walk through Gearrannan Blackhouse Village
- Take photos of the Isle of Skye's beautiful waterfalls, rock formations and coastline
- Feel the thrill of riding in the Jacobite Steam Train as it crosses over the Glenfinnan Viaduct
Embark on a 6-day odyssey through Scotland's breathtaking landscapes and historic sites. This epic journey will take you from the heart of Edinburgh to the far reaches of the Outer Hebrides, with each day promising unforgettable experiences. From the towering peaks of the Highlands to the tranquil shores of the Isle of Skye, you'll be immersed in the natural beauty of this rugged country.
Your adventure begins on Day 1, departing from Edinburgh and venturing through iconic spots like the Kelpies, Doune Castle, and the legendary Glencoe, where dramatic mountains and enchanting rivers await. Cruise along the mysterious Loch Ness and eventually arrive in Inverness. On Day 2, head to Stornoway, visiting the captivating Black Water Falls, Ullapool, and the pristine isles of Lewis and Harris. Day 3 is devoted to exploring the unique heritage of Stornoway, featuring the Callanish Standing Stones, Don Carloway, and the historic Gearrannan Blackhouse Village. As you journey from Stornoway to Portree on Day 4, be captivated by cascading waterfalls, iconic rock formations, and the rugged coastline. Day 5 takes you deeper into the Isle of Skye, exploring the Sligachan, Cuillin, and the enchanting Eilean Donan Castle.
On the final day, make your way back to Edinburgh via Armadale Castle, Mallaig, and a ride on the famous Jacobite Steam Train. This comprehensive tour promises not only stunning scenery but also the chance to delve into Scotland's rich history, myths, and legends.