Tour to Mt. Fuji Area, Oshino Hakkai and Kawaguchi Lake from Tokyo
- Immerse yourself in the immensity of nature in the looming shadow of Mt. Fuji
- Stroll down the picturesque Hikawa Clock Shop street leading directly to Mt Fuji
- Delight your tastebuds with sweet and fresh water from Oshino Hakkai springs
- Discover the stunning beauty of the captivating Lake Kawaguchi and Oishi Park
- Stop at Lawson Convenience Shop for ice cream and an clear view of Mt. Fuji
Explore the Japanese countryside on a day tour from Tokyo. Marvel at panoramic views of the iconic Mt. Fuji from Arakurayama Sengen Park, stop at Oshino Hakkai, and get Instagram-worthy photos from in front of Kawaguchiko Station.
Meet your driver guide in Tokyo or Shinjuku and head towards Mt. Fuji Area. Stop at the internet-famous attraction, Arakurayama Sengen Park, for a stunning panoramic view of Mt. Fuji. Climb up the 397 steps near the main hall to see the 5-story tall Chureito Pagoda. Continue to Hikawa Clock Shop Street. Escape the urban hustle and bustle to reach the "Stairway to Mt. Fuji," a serene path leading to the iconic mountain. This tranquil road, resembling a stairway to the clouds, takes you closer to the majestic Fuji. Don't miss the Instagram-famous Hikawa Clock Shop, where the fusion of Japanese streets and the stunning backdrop of Mt. Fuji create a picturesque experience.
Next, continue to Oshino Hakkai, 8 clear springs formed by the snow melt of Mount Fuji. Taste the fresh water and get Instagram-worthy pictures. Continue your journey until you reach Lawson Convenience Store, which has recently become famous on Instagram for its picturesque viewpoint of Mt. Fuji. After snapping your photos, enjoy an ice cream or a hot snack in the shop. Finish your tour with a stop at Lake Kawaguchi. Depending on the season, visit Oishi Park or Maples Corridor. Marvel at the many colors of the flowers and plants at Oishi Park, with Mt. Fuji towering in the distance.