Spanish cuisine guided tour in Madrid
- Enjoy 15+ delicious tastes at 10 family-run eateries.
- Try top-quality products from a typical local market.
- Taste freshly fried churros and thick hot chocolate.
- Eat among locals in central Madrid.
- Step into tapas bars, pastry shops, delis, and more.
Get a crash course in Spanish food and culture as you taste your way through the market stalls, pastry shops, and tapas bars of central Madrid’s most charming neighborhoods. From breakfast to lunch, your expert local guide (and new foodie friend) will take you inside the decades-old establishments that define Madrid. Savor Spanish. Navigate a traditional market like a local to sample seasonal produce, and bite into only-in-Madrid specialties such as a fried calamari sandwich. This Madrid morning food tour is your ultimate introduction to the city’s most unmissable bites. By the time you say goodbye to your guide and small group of travelers, you'll be ready to take on Madrid's food scene with confidence during the rest of your trip.