meropriyatiyaЯзык: Английский, FinnishБилет для смартфона
Sauna in Linnansaari National ParkSaimaa, Финляндия
Продолжительность Duration upto 1 Hours
Enjoy a traditional Finnish sauna during your stay in the National Park.
The sauna is a traditional Finnish sauna with a wood-heated stove, a water pot (to get warm water for washing) and of course direct access to the lake for swimming. The sauna has 1-hour turns and the first goer is responsible for heating up the sauna (if it's your first time please ask for advice from the cafeteria). The heating takes about one hour and the wood can be found in the shed next to the sauna.
Additional tips for newcomers to the sauna
- Get undressed, there is no reason for swimming suits either :)
- Make some warm water by mixing the hot water from the pot and the cold water from the tank. Give yourself a quick wash.
- Get into the sauna with a bowl of water. Increase the humidity by throwing water on the stones. The temperature should be around 70-100 degrees, it’s up to you how hot you like it.
- After a few minutes of perspiring, refresh yourself by jumping into the lake.
- Repeat as many times as you wish and finally have a good wash. In Finland, most people would have at least two sessions in the hot room.
- Remember to look into the stoves a couple of times during your turn. If the wood has almost burnt out add 3-4 pieces. Always add a few pieces of wood before you leave the sauna.
- Get dressed only after your body temperature has returned to normal and you have stopped perspiring.
- Please clean up, leave no trash behind, and lock the door when you leave.
Sorry, it\'s sold out
К сожалению, данное предложение полностью распродано