Self-guided Discovery Walk in Lisbon’s Bairro and Príncipe Real with local hangouts and forgotten stories
- Explore Lisbon during this interactive and fun discovery walk
- Learn about the history and local stories of Bairro Alto & Príncipe Real in a playful way
- Solve location-based riddles to unlock directions to your next stop along the route
- See popular sights from a different angle and discover hidden local spots
- Receive recommendations for local activities and/or bars or restaurants from the local creator
Have you heard of the famous charm and buzz of Bairro Alto, Príncipe Real and Baixa? On this discovery walk, you’ll get a taste of these neighborhoods and the riddles will guide you off the beaten path to experience the authentic vibe of Lisbon. Your memories will be infused with breathtaking views, cool street art and some delicious treats you’ll unlock recommendations for along the way. This walk was created by the game's co-founders, Kristina and Wendy.
This playful walk across Lisbon’s typical neighborhoods sharpens your senses and encourages you to appreciate the most wonderful – and often hidden – details around you. Whether you know Lisbon or just start exploring here, this experience gives you a perspective on discovery that will inspire your curiosity wherever you go next.
Local wonders you’ll discover on this walk include:
- Breathtaking views from Miradouro (viewing point) of Santa Catarina
- Best pasteis de nata (custard tarts) in the city
- Mysterious gardens
- Charming and quiet narrow streets
This discovery walk is an educational and fun activity for friends, couples, families with kids, curious locals, visitors and team building. You can fully enjoy this experience of connecting with the city while staying in your own group.
Along the way, enjoy meaningful moments of discovery; explore, learn and have fun!