Florence self-guided tour: Medici Conspiracy exploration game
- See popular and lesser-known places in Florence
- Discover the Medici Palace and Chapel
- Cross the Ponte Vecchio, the most beautiful bridge in Florence
- Uncover secrets about the old ruling family of Florence
- Play a fun city exploration game using your smartphone
- Start the game at any hour and can pause it whenever you want
Play a city game and go on a Florence walking tour where you will follow clues to discover amazing places and local stories.
On this Florence tour, you will learn about the influential Medici Family and you will see the Medici Chapels, Piazza del Duomo, Palazzo Medici Riccardi and many more hidden places and iconic landmarks.
Are you up for an adventure in Florence?
You are Giuliano de Medici, the brother of the famous Lorenzo “The Magnificent” de Medici. You and Lorenzo have been ruling Florence for nearly 10 years now, after Piero di Cosimo de Medici, your father, passed away.
It is the year 1478, and Easter is approaching. You are aware of rumours of a conspiracy against your brother Lorenzo, and perhaps against yourself as well; there are only a handful of people who dare go against you. The Medici Family has many friends in Florence and today you are on a mission to find out what is going down and when.
The conspirators will be punished, and you take it upon yourself not to let any harm come to your
During your quest you will discover the stories of:
- Palazzo Medici Riccardi
- Duomo - Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore
- Cappelle Medicee
- Ponte Vecchio
- Palazzo Pitti
- Church of Santa Maria Novella
- Piazza di Santa Maria Novella
- Piazza della Signoria
- Corridoio Vasariano
- La Fontana Di Benvenuto Cellini
- Church of Santa Felicita
- Museo degli Argenti
- Giardino di Boboli
- Florence Historic Center